A global leader in the chemical industry are looking for a resilient, ambitious individual to join their senior leadership team to lead the indirect procurement function. As Global Head of Corporate Services Procurement, you will be leading a team of 10 direct reports, managing the entire global indirect spend. This company is going through an exciting phase of transformation, allowing this role a high level of autonomy; this position will be well suited to a forward thinking, ambitious and accountable individual.
This role can be home-based in the UK.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the indirect procurement function, directly managing a team of 10.
- Implementing procurement processes, tools and best practices across the team
- Work effectively on cross-functional projects, with the ability to build and develop strong internal relationships (particularly with marketing, operations, finance and R&D)
- Professional procurement experience in indirect categories, experience in various indirect commodities such as IT, HR, marketing, legal services, professional services is beneficial.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial mindset. This role will be ideal for someone comfortable with the ambiguity of a transformational environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel
- This role can be home-based in the UK.