A global leader in the food manufacturing industry are looking for a resilient, ambitious individual to join their senior leadership team. As Global Head of Indirect Procurement, you will be leading the indirect procurement function, with 3-5 direct reports. This company is going through an exciting phase of transformation, allowing this role a high level of autonomy; this position will be well suited to a forward thinking, ambitious and accountable individual.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the indirect procurement function,
- Implementing procurement processes and tools across the team
- Work effectively on cross-functional projects, with the ability to build and develop strong internal relationships (particularly with marketing, operations, finance and R&D)
- Professional procurement experience in indirect categories, experience in logistics is beneficial but not essential. Experience in the food manufacturing/consumer goods industry is extremely beneficial
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial mindset. This role will be ideal for someone comfortable with the ambiguity of a transformational environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel
- Hybrid work model, promoting a healthy work-life balance.