We have a current opportunity for a Global Head of Procurement - Capital Works on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Australia and open to Australian citizens/PRs.
The Head of Procurement is responsible for managing procurement deliverables and developing a global procurement strategy, capital scope and contracting approach. My client is looking for a leader to drive global purchasing approaches and develop strategic partners for Global Capital projects.
- Lead procurement department as a strategic partner in all areas of capital equipment and services procurement
- Drive sourcing initiatives, evaluation and selection of suppliers and materials to obtain best values
- Build relationships with contractors to negotiate the best prices for company and identify long term strategic suppliers
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, and preparation of contracts
- Manage Capital Projects globally
- Strong experience in Capital Projects
- Experience in the Pharma industry/medical industry
- Leadership experience managing a team in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment