A global leader in the food manufacturing industry are looking for a resilient, ambitious individual to join their senior leadership team. As Global Head of Innovation and Sustainability, you will be leading the transformation of the procurement function, and becoming an integral part of the business, reporting directly into the CPO.
- Design, implement and own the supplier relationship management (SRM) programme to leverage supplier capabilities and consolidate performance reporting
- Define sustainability objectives with each category and their relevant suppliers, whilst working closely with the Global Sustainability leader to create a solution-based brief for the suppliers
- Work closely with R&D to formalize development requirements based on consumer needs
- Establish and maintain communication channel between the sustainability, marketing, R&D and procurement teams
- Excellent communication skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience creating and implementing an SRM program
- Ability to work with uncertainty within a complex environment