This exciting opportunity allows you to collaborate with a team to engage in challenging tasks to further your career. This global company works on providing solutions to areas such as health-care to telecommunications and renewable energy. Your entrepreneurial mindset along with your consulting skills will help guide your team across these industries.
- You will supply consulting expertise in the following areas: production, logistics, purchasing, maintenance and controlling with the focus on improving processes.
- Ensure quality, efficiency, sustainability and consistency across your team.
- Carry out international, cross-site projects using skills such as supply chain planning and lean six sigma.
- Be able to independently coach and manage employees across operational business projects.
- Have completed studies in the area of technology or science.
- Professional experience in operational environments or consulting in areas such as production maintenance, quality or planning and project management.
- High level knowledge of Lean six sigma, supply chain management and Office 365 applications.
- Good level of German and English speaking and writing.
- Willing to travel internationally for approximately 50% of the role.
If you are interested for more information regarding the role please apply with your updated CV.