I am currently hiring for a Global Procurement Manager - Chemicals to join a large multinational consumer goods organisation in their offices on the outskirts of Liverpool, United Kingdom. This companies products are available in 190 countries worldwide and the have a turnover of €51 billion.
- Strong at selling ideas to his/her business partners, internally and externally
- Appreciative of the value and impact of outstanding execution
- Act as an entrepreneur, treats business as his/her own, sets trends and is willing to lead, follow.
- Behave as a Partner to Win ambassador and demonstrate the value Procurement adds to the business.
- Genuinely committed to the sustainably led business model
- To collaborate with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives basis insights on current and future markets trends for the business
- Leading a team of two procurement assistants.
- Develop and implement strategies for the procurement of the respective portfolios in line with business objectives
- Identify, develop and manage strategic business relationships to enable implementation of business strategy
- Deliver cost and cash savings based on sourcing strategies
- Initiate and drive complexity reduction projects
- Identify metrics, tools and process to optimise sourcing, supplier activities and efficiency's.
- Work closely with the R&D and Category Procurement teams to support the launch of innovations and new product development
- Relevant experience in Procurement or Sales from the Chemicals Industry
- Direct buying or selling experience
- Knowledge of the Chemicals portfolio
- Experience on large-scale change management projects
- Portfolio Strategy Development
- Strategic Supplier Partnerships
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
If this sounds like something of interest, please don't hesitate to apply below.