In this position as Global Supply Chain Director you will be responsible for the E2E supply chain for the consumer division of this growing and dynamic company.
* Planning, Procurement and Warehousing while ensuring order fulfilment and timely / accurate master data our ERP systems across Asia Pacific, Europe and the US.
* Work together with the site manager and other leadership team members to make sure the department achieves its objectives.
* Direct the material sourcing and buying effort with focus on spend and availability through the site team in addition to collaboration with the global sourcing and procurement CoE.
* Lead through both solid and dotted line matrixed relationships directing the creation of achievable Master Schedules, Production and Material Plans in addition to ensuring the company's assets through robust warehousing and distribution
* Bachelors or Master's degree with technical background, or equivalent experience and extensive experience within the Supply Chain
* Experience in Asia Pacific
* Extensive and proven Change Management capabilities
* Fluency in English
* Capability to supervise and manage complex process and system landscapes
* Proven leadership skills and experience with managing large international project team, and with direct and indirect team structures