A rapidly growing Electric Vehicle company is in search of a new Global Supply Manager, Chassis to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Global Supply Manager, Chassis:
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Quality, Inventory, Finance, Logistics, etc.
- Conduct market analysis and identify key suppliers to onboard. Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Thoroughly negotiate contracts including parts pricing, tooling costs, and Engineering Services.
- Create RFQs, analyze and clarify quotes from suppliers.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3+ years Procurement, Supply Chain, or Engineering experience related to Thermal and cooling systems.
- Experience with: Chassis systems - tires, forgings, castings, wheels, sealing, bracketing.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Project, ERP systems.
*No remote flexibility