An industrial leader are looking for a Group Leader of Logistics for their fast moving global operation within Maulburg. This role is within a company that offers continuous growth and progression for the right candidate. This company currently has 35,000 employees across 40 countries worldwide, allowing for new and exciting global prospects.
- Ensuring all logistics processes are run smoothly
- Management of all logistics areas
- Ongoing optimization and development of logistic processes and systems
- Project management
- Monitoring and identifying new KPIs, development of cost potentials
- University degree with a focus on logistics (or equivalent)
- Professional experience in logistics with managerial experience
- Strong background in ERP systems and MS office
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Motivated, responsible and with a structured way of working
This position offers great career progression for the right candidate, with competitive salary for someone who is looking to develop within the business. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please don't hesitate in sending your CV for this exciting position.