Are you interested in product development and engineering leader? An OEM in North Carolina is looking for a Group Manager for their Suspension group. If you are passionate and would like to be responsible for the strategy and development of suspension components for an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Location: Greensboro, NC - Full Relo available
Salary: $135,000 - $150,000 with 10% bonus
- Leading, coaching, and developing a team of highly skilled Engineers
- Directing work in your team, providing direction, and removing obstacles to get work done
- Supporting your team in technical discussions to make the right technical choices
- Taking the product ownership for components and systems in your scope and leading the execution of roadmaps
- Managing budget and resources, developing competence, and recruiting new talents to meet current and future needs
- Leading continuous improvement activities (process, tools, methods) and fostering innovation
- Managing interfaces towards other functions to support project deliveries and make daily operation more efficient
- Delivering project activities on time and according to budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic engineering, or related field. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 8-12+ years of experience in Product Development within the automotive industry
- Leadership experience as a manager with direct reports
- Experience in Project management of large projects, specifically in an agile environment, is an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the market and applications
- Ability to build effective teams, maximizing each person's contribution to achieve common goals
- Effective communicator, able to provide a clear message and use compelling arguments to gain commitment
- Can do-attitude and being resilient. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Ability to drive cross functional and global network and overcome roadblocks
If you are interested in the Group Manager, Front & Rear Suspensions role, Apply Today!