Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is to manage supplier engagement of Consulting Services, and global supplier strategy within leading consultancy firms.
- Supervise sourcing activities and strategies for other categories as assigned.
- Actively drive and direct Sourcing category plan and Key Supplier Management across different departments at Headquarter and local country teams.
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation, and contract review.
- Manage and collaborate with people at all levels, including senior management of business units and external vendors.
- Ensure compliance to policies
- Prepare Sourcing Management Reports for top managements with data input and analysis with insights
- Support transformation projects to bring Sourcing function to best in class.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with relevant advanced degree or professional certification such as CIPS/CPSM would be of advantage.
- Over 10 years of experience in managing Consulting Services end-to-end sourcing with high spend strategic negotiations of relevant procurement categories, at strategic level in international financial institutes.
- Relevant experience in top tier consulting firms or financial institutes would be of huge advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to present and influence with top level internal and external parties.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to drive cross functional team.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Asian language skills would be an advantage.