Senior Automation Engineer (DeltaV) needed by top global Pharmaceutical company
- Senior Level
- $130-140 comp
- Greater Philadelphia Area
- Industry Leading / Publicly Traded Company
- Modernized Manufacturing Site
A high level Senior Automation Engineer (Emerson DeltaV) position is available for an industry leading pharmaceutical company. This is an opportunity to work in the state-of-the-art engineering facility in a high caliber Automation role.
The Senior Automation Engineer (DeltaV) will provide engineering and technical support for manufacturing execution systems and digital systems in the Biopharmaceutical Operations facility.
They will also play a key role in leading innovative implementation projects and initiating continuous improvement techniques to save cost when needed.
This is a high level position with an industry company and will fill quickly. Please apply ASAP if you are interested.
The Senior Automation Engineer, DeltaV will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support of site automation systems and network infrastructure.
- Primarily support site deployments of Emerson DeltaV (MES).
- Collaborate with key building stakeholders throughout the automation life-cycle
- Complete design, implementation, and testing/validation of changes
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with process controls and manufacturing execution systems
- Implement continuous improvement techniques in support of capital projects.
- Develop and continuously improve operation and maintenance procedures and support upkeep of technical environment
- Lead digital transformation initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS/BA in engineering related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience in design, programming, start-up, and troubleshooting of manufacturing execution systems (Emerson DeltaV)