One of the main players in the chemicals industry is looking for a Head of EHS (m/w/d) for their site in the Ulm Region in Bavaria, Germany. The role entails:
- Leading HSE Team on site
- Introduction, management and maintenance of all safety processes according to Arbeitssicherheit standards and legislation
- Maintenance of Management Systems according to ISO 14001, 45001, 50001, 9001, as well as hazardous components, workplace safety and manufacturing safety procedures
- Cooperation with site head on safety and emergency procedures, accident prevention
- Participation and input into standardisation and mutli-site initiatives together with corporate partners for HSE program across different business units
- Work with external partners on fire safety, Betriebsarzt as well as energy.
- Experience in HSE position in production, preferrably chemicals or other process industries
- Qualification as Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit, preferrably also Gefahrgutsbeauftragt and Umweltschutzbeauftragte
- Interest in development and leadership of a team
- Proactive, engaged attitude
- Fluent German and English
- Experience with EDV Systems and Database
The employer offers attractive benefits and development possibilities, as well as an open, collegiate workplace. Please reach out should you like to learn more about this and other exciting positions with us.