DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading manufacturing company looking for an Industrial Engineer! This is a chance to join a continuously growing company. They are looking highly skilled Industrial Engineer to lead a team on their Air Quality division.
- Perform cycle time studies and conduct Value Stream Mapping for various processes
- Create and maintain required manufacturing process documentation, including process flow charts, capacity and utilization studies, time and motion studies, standard work, cycle time analysis and line balancing
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, TPM, problem solving, investigate and determine root cause for process complaints, quality rejections and failures, formulate corrective actions, lead troubleshooting process, and promote safety and cleanliness throughout the company
- Maintain Project timelines and deliverables to support internal and external customers. Lead project meetings as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience in assembly and material handling, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Methodology, Time & Motion Studies, Process Flow, Value Stream Mapping, DFA/DFM, Line Balancing, Automation, MES required
- AutoCAD/Plant Layout experience
- Experience in SAP or another MRP system