DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Energy company seeking an Industrial Manufacturing Engineer for their Lincoln, NE facility. This Industrial Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for leading 6 sigma project development, deploying Lean methods and time emotion studies!
- Develop & lead projects by applying 6 sigma principles to conduct process flow analysis, improve process time, create cycle time definitions, improve 1st pass yield, reduce process variation, and improve process stability.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance the production equipment and processes with a focus on reducing downtime, improving quality, continuous improvement, and safety.
- Responsible for deploying Lean methodologies to improve safety, quality or productivity: which may include value stream mapping, single minute exchange of die, 8-Wastes, Takt Time, Jidoka, PokaYoke, Kaizen, motion & time movements, Line Architecture Design Methodology, Material Providing & Handling and Six Sigma.
- Determine manufacturing process layout optimization.
- Prefer Industrial Engineering degree. Bachelor of Science in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering (or other STEM) major from an accredited University is required
- Hands-on experience with LEAN concepts (i.e. VSM, SMED, 8-Wastes, Takt Time, Jidoka, PokaYoke)
- 6-Sigma project development
- 2+ years Industrial Engineering experience in an automated industrial environment.