Instrumentation & Electrical Design Engineer required for a Premier Petroleum Refinery
- $90,000- $150,000
- Artesia, New Mexico
One of the Market's leading Manufacturing/Petroleum companies is looking for an Instrumentation/ Electrical Design Engineer to join their rapidly growing Electrical Design Team!
The Instrumentation/Electrical Design Engineer will provide design of instrumentation within their pipeline facilities. They will work cross functionally between teams working with field engineers, contractors, and other team members. This candidate will work with both power and LV electrical systems, as well as work on the design within specified projects.
The Instrumentation & Electrical Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop detailed wiring diagrams, instrument lighting/ground plan drawings, and electrical schematics
- Design, configure, upgrade and maintaining equipment
- Work with LV electrical systems, including power and instrumentation wiring
- Provide electrical design support for projects
- Applies company/industry standards to generate electrical construction packages
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related experience
- Ability to read/understand one-lines/instrument drawings
- Familiar with AutoCAD, panel design, PLC hardware
- Experience with I/O wiring and termination
- Expert in I&C design for refinery industry
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!