Inventory Manager Position with Leading Aerospace Company:
* Leadership Position - Manager/Mid Senior Level
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Based in Northern New Jersey
A growing and leading manufacturer of equipment and components for the Aerospace/Aviation/Defense industry is looking to build out their Inventory Team in 2020. This role will have a strategic and tactical impact on day one meaning individuals with prior leadership experience and hands on experience working a similar industry in manufacturing are ideal for this position.
The Inventory Manager is a critical, hands-on role tasked with managing inventory through its full product lifecycle while simultaneously doing analysis to solve any discrepancies. This is a leadership position and is responsible for training and developing a team of inventory professionals as the team continues to build.
The Inventory Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Work Cross functionally and liaison with different departments including: Planning, Purchasing, Production, Project Management, Customer Service, & Quality.
* Lead the team responsible for planning and organization of all physical inventory, report on inventory cycle counts, process improvements.
* Regular Leadership Responsibilities: train evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their, activates, performance, and safety.
* Monitor and coach associates on productivity pace and methods. Provide timely and ongoing feedback on performance-related matters to encourage good performance and safe work methods.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
* 5+ years' experience in Supply Chain/Inventory Management/Distributions/Operations Planning. With some in Prior Leadership position.
* Expertise in ERP implementation and process improvement.
* Prior Experience in Aerospace, Aviation, Defense, or a similar heavy manufacturing industry.
* Bachelor's Degree and APICS certifications Strongly Preferred but not required.