Our client is a partner with their customers to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
- Manage and analyze the information provided by the customer and the internal QHSE assurance to solve QHSE problems and monitor the implementation of these
- Ensuring compliance with the company's and customer's quality specifications in all work areas and shifts
- Manage QHSE processes and reports - Monitor and organize the use of third parties to sort damaged goods on behalf of the customer
- Establish the possibility for syncreon to take over the sorting and reworking of the customer's products
- Monitoring and administration of all projects, documentation and processes of quality assurance (work instructions, PFMEA's and process control plans)
- Develop and implement training and education on handling damaged materials/production to improve QHSE in-house
- Actively train and lead the organization in relation to QHSE.
- A competitive compensation package
- Leadership responsibilities
- Internal development opportunities.
If you are interested about the position, please don't hesitate to apply.