The QC Lab Manager is responsible for managing the daily activities for the laboratories. This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Directs all activities of the laboratory in the analyses of raw materials, finished products, in-process, and product development samples
* Interacts with vendors for purchasing lab consumables, scheduling lab equipment maintenance, and uniform services for lab coat management
* Develops, reviews, revises and approves new/revised procedures, work instructions, protocols, reports, specifications, analytical method development, validation, and transfers
* Provides leadership, management, and training to all laboratory employees
* Conducts ongoing associate assessments and recruiting/hiring of new talent
* Oversees and approves internal and external laboratory investigations
* Communicates with Operations, QA, Sales, Global Purchasing and Customers on all analytical/laboratory-related issues as well as new product support including method transfers/validations
* Assists in all internal and external quality audits and provides responses to internal and external audit observations
* Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential accountabilities.
The above job description is intended to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the
position. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications of associates assigned to this position.