Lead Electrical Engineer Needed
Greater Morris County area
A global leader in waste reduction is looking to add a Lead Electrical Engineer to their team. This Induvial contributor would have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Electrical Engineering. As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you would be responsible for the Electrical aspects of capital projects, facility upgrades, outages, equipment troubleshooting and business development/expansion projects at various EFW (Energy from Waste) operating facilities.
The Lead Electrical Engineer would be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge and expertise to electrical team on Electrical failure root causes and develops cost effective technical solutions
- Supporting engineering improvement efforts in order to drive continuous improvement and productivity goals.
- Develop/Review/Approve Electrical System Design documents including:
- One Line/Three Line Diagrams
- DC Control Schematics
- Wiring diagrams
- Arc Flash, Short Circuit & Voltage Drop Calculations
- Coordination Studies
The Lead Electrical Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- S. in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in electrical power distribution
- PE License or EIT preferred
- Able to travel approximately 20%
- Must have experience with High, Medium & Low Voltage distribution systems and electrical power generation, preferably in large utility power plant/s or large industrial facilities
- Proficiency in engineering software such as CAD/AutoCAD, ETAP, SKM Powertools, SEL Acselerator, etc.