We have a current opportunity for a Lead Firmware Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Suzhou . For further information about this position please apply.
- You will be leading the LV component firmware development, as well as testing and delivery;
- Oversee, estimate, tack progress and identify risk for each project
- Debug and track firmware issue under related integration development environment;
- Create test case for unit testing and integration testing, perform all firmware testing for quality guarantee;
- Maintenance and upgrade to existing product line;
- Work as firmware expert to support to other firmware engineers, including trouble shooting, project review and comment
- Bachelor degree or above Electrical Engineering, Automation, or Computer Science.
- Experience in firmware development;
- Experience in leading firmware development and delivery in projects
- Deep understanding of entire firmware life cycle, including requirement clarification, design, coding, testing, delivery and maintenance;
- Programming in C/C++ language;
- Proficient in main stream MCU development & debugging
- Knowledge in real time operation system, like RTOS, FreeRTOS, etc.
- EV manufacturing experience is preferred
- Good oral and written English
- Good communication skill