We currently have a requirement for a Lean Manufacturing Analyst to join a large Biotechnology Organisation based in Solothurn, Switzerland on a contract until December 2020.
- Support implementation of a Lean Manufacturing Operating System at the site including training people on methods and tools
- Lead Kaizen and 5S events, support implementation of operational review meetings, visual management boards, as well as implement/lead Continuous
- Improvement initiatives at the site.
- Facilitate process mapping and root cause analysis on the manufacturing floor.
- Support development/ implementation of a Control Room and ensure metrics (KPIs) are in place.
Key Skills Required:
- Min. 5 years of experience in an operations/manufacturing environment (Biotech Manufacturing experience preferred)
- 3 years of experience with Lean Manufacturing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Project Management skills
- MS Office package skills
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus (Green Belt)