Role: Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Currently, DSJ Global is partnered with a leading Life Science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With the purpose of reinventing future forms of profess and creating sustainable shared values for all through the power of science, this company is looking at expanding their high-performing team with the addition of a Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
The Maintenance & Engineering Manager will:
- Lead, develop and coordinate systems and activities to assure site implementation of safe, accurate and cost-effective production processes for the manufacture of advanced composite materials.
- Report to the Site Manager, and directs site Maintenance functions, site reliability, and site CAPEX management.
- Assure the Maintenance and Facilities functions are executed in a safe, accurate and productive manner and the CAPEX excellence process is executed per the COMPANY group guidelines.
- Be a member of the site leadership team and as such will participate in solving problems related to the site
- Prepare and submit reports, including annual maintenance and capital budgets, and to work within these budget guidelines.
- Improve plant reliability through ABC ranking, bad actor lists, FMEA analysis, and Preventative Maintenance strategy development.
- Participate in Health, Environment & Safety related initiatives such as Operability Studies, HAZOPS, and incident investigations.
As the Maintenance & Engineering Manager, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Composite Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience, Master Degree desired
- Six Sigma Black Belt or manufacturing excellence experience preferred
- ~10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years Supervisory/Management experience
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills