A multi-million-dollar food manufacturing company is looking for a knowledgeable and goal-oriented maintenance manager to join their team in South Carolina. As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for supervising the mechanically and electrical repair for all plant equipment. Additionally, you will be responsible for training maintenance teams and other plant personnel in quality and safety processes
* Be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the MP2 work order system
* Lead your team with established priorities related to plant production goals
* Assign work assignments, maintaining a daily status of shop work
* Maintains an understanding of safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP and Sanitation rules and regulation
* Work in harmony with shop supervisors, inspectors, stores personnel and engineers to achieve satisfactory job completion
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Food processing maintenance experience.
* Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for food processing
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
* Life Insurance
* Relocation assistance
If you are interested in this role, apply today!