We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee the maintenance operations in our chemicals company. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning, coordination, and execution of maintenance activities to optimize equipment performance, minimize downtime, and ensure a safe working environment. Your expertise in maintenance strategies, leadership abilities, and technical knowledge will be instrumental in driving operational efficiency and ensuring the reliability of our manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive maintenance strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives, focusing on minimizing equipment downtime and optimizing productivity.
- Lead and manage a team of maintenance technicians, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback to ensure a skilled and motivated workforce.
- Plan, schedule, and prioritize maintenance activities, including preventive maintenance, inspections, repairs, and equipment upgrades, to maximize equipment reliability and availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as production, engineering, and procurement, to ensure seamless coordination of maintenance activities and minimize disruptions to operations.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess maintenance performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions to achieve operational targets.
- Manage the maintenance budget, ensuring cost-effective utilization of resources, timely procurement of spare parts, and adherence to financial constraints.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety, and environmental regulations in the maintenance department, promoting a culture of safety and driving continuous improvement in safety practices.
- Implement and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to track maintenance activities, generate reports, and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, emerging technologies, and advancements in maintenance techniques, and incorporate them into the maintenance strategy to drive innovation and enhance operational efficiency.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous learning within the maintenance department, promoting professional growth and development opportunities for team members.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in maintenance management within the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of chemical plant equipment, including pumps, compressors, reactors, heat exchangers, distillation columns, and instrumentation.
- Proficiency in maintenance planning and scheduling techniques, such as reliability-centered maintenance (RCM), predictive maintenance, and condition-based monitoring.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate, coach, and develop a diverse workforce.
- Solid understanding of health, safety, and environmental regulations applicable to chemical manufacturing facilities.
- Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and other relevant software tools for maintenance planning and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of implementing effective maintenance strategies and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, contractors, and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
Joining our team as a Maintenance Manager offers a rewarding opportunity to contribute to the success of our chemicals company by ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our manufacturing operations. If you are a driven professional with a passion for maintenance excellence, we invite you to apply and become an integral part of our dynamic organization.