Manufacturing and Supply Chain Director is Needed for Swiftly Growing Electronic Manufacturer
- Greater Los Angeles Area
Are you a highly motivated leader looking to join a company filled with growth opportunities? An elite Electronics Startup is looking to add just this type of skilled individual to their team as a Manufacturing and Supply Chain Director! The role of this Director would be critical to the company's growth over the next few years, as this Director would be responsible for leading several teams and working closely with key customers.
If you are looking for a challenging yet exciting new environment - this is the role for you!
The Manufacturing and Supply Chain Director would be responsible for:
- Recruiting, training, and developing the Workforce consisting of Assembly Technicians, Manufacturing Engineers, Procurement, Planners, Order Fulfillment, & Warehouse personnel.
- Lead and manage the manufacturing operations, including the assembly of 3D printing equipment, end of line calibration and testing, and production of spare parts and consumables.
- Direct Manufacturing Engineering to improve process quality, throughput, and successful launch of new products and validation of new processes.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering through the ECO process to establish product changes and introduce new products
- Work with Customer Success to support resolution of field issues, and production of spare part inventory
- Integrate customer-centered quality into production processes, ensure adequate record keeping of quality data per QMS, and collaborate effectively with Quality department. Support periodic quality audits.
- Work alongside Accounting to guarantee inventory is controlled and order processing is streamlined, involving the operation and maintenance of data in ERP and/or MES system.
The Manufacturing and Supply Chain Director should have the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in STEM or Business Degree
- 10+ years management experience in a factory environment (ie plant manager, production manager, quality manager, industrial engineering manager, maintenance manager, etc)
- Knowledgeable of lean manufacturing, kaizen and six-sigma principles.
- Knowledgeable of electrical assembly, hardware assembly, and software integrated systems, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
- Experienced with negotiation and supply chain management.
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements and labor laws.
- Experience with ERP / MES systems and implementation