Senior Manufacturing Engineer needed for Innovative Aerospace Company
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer | Aerospace
- $80,000-$100,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
- Boca Raton, FL
An exciting, innovative Aerospace company is looking to add a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their beautiful office in the Sunshine State!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have the opportunity to create a strong path of achievements while working in a highly niche company! You will be responsible for developing and optimizing manufacturing processes, coordinating with manufacturing launch teams for new or revised products, and assisting the General Manager in improving production systems. Join some of the most accomplished minds in this growing company!
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Research, design, and develop manufacturing processes
- Implement and lead lean manufacturing techniques to improve productivity and efficiencies
- Help direct team members and other manufacturing engineers to assure project completion
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering
- Knowledge of Kanban, Kaizen, and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- 2+ years of experience working within a Manufacturing/Assembly setting
- Cooperative team player with strong interpersonal skills and adaptability