Manufacturing Supervisor required for Growing Cosmetics Brand!
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Greater Los Angeles Area
We are searching for a professional committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed! The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for the development of manufacturing processes for new product technologies.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will help in the scale up of the site through manufacturing efficiencies with a strong adherence to customer and quality focus. This person will strive for continuous improvement and innovation by leading teams for driving high-impact business results.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Track KPIs and costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets.
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel.
- Participate in and execute strategic planning projects including new product launches.
- Personnel management of their team, including but not limited to promptly addressing performance concerns and issuing corrective action as necessary, grievance investigation and resolution, reduction of turnover and absenteeism, appropriate employee recognition, and the development and training of direct reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in engineering, operations management, business, or related field
- 2+ years manufacturing or operations leadership experience required
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience
- Ability to respond to complex problems with creative problem solving