Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Summary: A Global Medical Device and Equipment Manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Manufacturing Supervisor to join their production team in the Greater Boston Area. You will play a key role in improving products and processes, leading daily production KPI's, and helping troubleshoot any process malfunctions. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by overseeing and supporting other team members throughout the shift.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support all team members in the micro-lab assembly and parts finishing departments
- Utilize and supervise clean room packaging of machined components, micro-deburring, chemical passivation, finish grinding, and electro polishing
- Lead safety training and activities to improve the culture around safety, as well as accept accountability for the safety of other coworkers
- Set up activities for off shift supervisor, as well as drive plans, activities, and actions to ensure KPI's are hit during current shift
- Coordinate with quality, engineering, and production teams and discuss performance feedback and future development
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in operational discipline or equivalent manufacturing experience; Lean manufacturing experience preferred
- More than 5 years of experience as a manager or supervisor in a manufacturing environment; Ability to lead a team
- Experience holding a team accountable for hitting KPIs and adhering to company procedures and policies
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth