DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Global Multi Billion dollar food and beverage, that is looking to expand its team with a Mechanical Engineer who will support all aspects of mechanical engineering activities .
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all mechanical engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are executed in conformance with established policies and objectives for industrial mechanical system
- Selects and develops resources, and identifies, owns and tracks projects that directly support the manufacturing, and new product introduction strategies
- Develop equipment specifications for deployment and use
- Demonstrates significant experience in applying best in class continuous improvement tools and producing results for our business
- Collaborates with suppliers on cross-organizational improvement opportunities
- Utilizes broad and deep Operational Excellence, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Global Supply Chain knowledge
- Independently defines project; establishes budgets; identifies participants and mitigates risk
- Assist in implementing automated processes to reduce labor dependency
The Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters degree preferred)
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in mechanical systems engineering
- Proven track record of delivering value in manufacturing and/or logistics.
- Strong communication skills are a must for this position has context menu
- Has ability to travel 60%.