Mechanical Engineer needed for Top Aerospace Company
- Mechanical Engineer | Aerospace
- Seminole, OK | Onsite
DSJ Global is partnered with an exciting, well established and growing company who is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals to combine their efforts in Seminole, Oklahoma!
Only 45 minutes outside Oklahoma City, this aerospace company, established nearly 45 years ago, is growing and expanding in the tight-knit community of Seminole, OK. If you're looking for a wholesome place to raise a family or enjoy the small-town life while being close to the big city, this is the place. This company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to take on their 3D modeling jobs and lead projects to join their team. Here you will be supporting product development programs, working on environmental control system applications, and developing component and system designs.
The Mechanical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Assess projects.
- Support DFX (Design to Cost, Manufacturability, Reliability, etc.)
- Give presentations of design data to customers.
- Approve drawings and meet customer requirements.
- Develop the designs of mechanical systems.
- Assist Business Development in proposal preparation.
- Utilize 3D modeling and analysis for modeling, simulation, stress analysis, flexure, mechanical motion, thermodynamic modeling, heat flow, fluid flow, weight, etc.
- Select materials for mechanical designs.
- Review and revise test proposals and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling.
- Structural background.
- Project experience.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
You will receive:
- 120 hours of PTO to start.
- Great culture in a stable yet growing business.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance.
- Vision, life, disability insurance.
- 401K matching.
- Office shut down over Christmas and New Year's.