Operational Excellence Manager
Salary: $100,000-$150,000/yr + Bonuses
Company Summary: An innovative machining company looking to expand in a Network with the latest technologies. With assets that reach worldwide, this opportunity provides the chance to build cutting edge solutions to clients.
The Operational Excellence Manager will be responsible for:
- Optimizing all the processes on a manufacturing site though the elimination of wasteful processes and maximization of resources available.
- Incorporate LEAN principles and apply them to the manufacturing site.
- Analyze the Company's goal and initiatives, ensuring alignment with long term business strategies and success, recording success and breakdown of initiatives.
- Perform data analysis and provide written reports that make problems and opportunities visible.
The Operational Excellence Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated, highly driven, influential, resourceful and entrepreneurial, demonstrating willingness for learning and improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on operational roles in supply chain management in a large consumer goods organization
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related degree or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Lean / 6 Sigma Certification
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent 401k plan
- Generous PTO plans
If you are interested in the Operational Excellence manager role, then please don't wait to apply.