An industry leading telecoms company is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their Tampa, FL location!
Some highlights on the role:
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Extensive room for growth
- Competitive base + bonus
- Generous PTO & paid company holiday's
- Positive company culture & leadership recognition
- Hybrid flexible schedule (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
- Ability to design, create, and deploy PowerBI reports
- Manage relationships with suppliers, carriers, and other logistics partners
- Manage peer teams across IPM and OS&I to ensure effective handoff practices throughout the project delivery process.
- Analyze current operational processes and metrics, identify needs of improvement, and implement solutions to deliver cost savings and efficiency
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity and on-time project delivery
- Leading critical activity such as process documentation and governing
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA highly preferred but not required
- 7+ years experience & project management
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification preferred
- Ability to create, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to recognize and manage cultural diversity
If the above sounds like the next exciting step for your career, apply today!