As Operations Manager, you are the Site Manager's right hand on-site and responsible for key operational processes, making a major impact on key KPIs such as safety, quality, productivity, delivery performance and people.
- You are responsible for the operation of the production, internal logistics and scheduling department
- You support and coach your shift supervisors in structurally solving daily operational problems in the workplace.
- You provide substantiated input for improving the operational processes and implement these improvements together with your team.
- You are the project leader of various improvement projects within the departments to increase productivity, with the support of your colleagues
- Within the framework of the annual budget, you plan the annual FTE using expected volumes and follow it up monthly.
- You are the contact person for the trade union delegation with regard to questions about the various departments.
- You are part of the local management team and report to the Site Manager.
- You can fall back on strong managerial experience in a "challenging" production environment of at least 5 years to 10 years.
- Lean thinking is in your blood and you apply the associated principles very consistently. You have a deep passion for Operational excellence.
- You have a drive to solve problems quickly and structurally.
- You have experience with successfully guiding change processes and using world class manufacturing practices to optimise production lines
- Six Sigma Qualification is of advantage
- You are fluent in the Dutch language and have at least a good knowledge of English. French is an advantage
Interested? We look forward to your application!