Planning Specialist Position with Leading Global Aerospace Company:
* Competitive Compensation Package + Room for Growth
* Based in the Greater San Francisco Area
One of the largest global Aerospace Companies is undergoing restructuring on a few key business units after a very successful 2019. They are looking to add a Planning Specialist to help manage customer demand as it relates to Production Capacity. This is a critical, hands-on role that with high visibility as it works cross functionally across the organization with the Managers for Programming, Production, Engineering, Quality, and Purchasing.
The Planning Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
* Customer demand analysis to identify resources needed to cover On Time Delivery
* Coordinate and manage demand drop ins to ensure all resources are available to cover it
* Act as Liaison to Customers, attend day to day actions for: RMA, pull ins and push outs, manage expedite fees/requests.
* Use current demand plan as well as the forecast to ensure materials are available to customers when needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
* 2-5years' experience in supply chain planning, specifically on demand, and capacity planning and analysis.
* Strong background in production scheduling
* Expertise in Microsoft Office and Proficient with ERP systems
* Bachelor's degree and APICS Certifications Strongly Preferred