DSJ Global is looking for a Site Head for a global corporation that specilaises in motion and control technologies. This position reports in the Business Unit Director.
- Responsible and accountable to meet all objectives
- ensure a "safety first" culture
- Lead development, execution and continuous review of the strategic plan for a location
- Engage, empower and develop individuals, natural work teams and leaders to achieve
- an optimum and sustainable level of performance and contribution.
- Ensure that the organisation structure maximises cost efficiencies, economies of scale
- Full assets and P&L responsibility for the location including development and management of the budget.
- Design and implement manufacturing systems and strategies to provide the highest levels of customer delivery, support and engagement:
- Qualified to at least degree level in a Technical or a Management related discipline.
- 5-10 years leadership experience in an international manufacturing environment with a focus on growth / business development / operational excellence
- Excellent knowledge of business management and operational processes along with knowledge of budgeting and customer development
- Proven track record of having successfully grown a business segment
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through others
- German leadership experience, including relationship with Works Council
We are looking foward to your application.