Plant Manager Needed for a Leading Chemical Company
Location: Houston, TX.
Title: Plant Manager.
A leading chemical company is in search for a Plant Manager to take over all responsibilities for one of there key facilities. The Plant Manager will be in charge of operations, manufacturing, production, safety, quality, and development of employees. Generate specialty projects with the continuous improvement and OPEX team to implement Lean Six Sigma and cost saving initiatives. Stay in accordance with OSHA safety regulations. Work with the quality team to ensure all finished products are up to FDA and other governing bodies standards of quality. If you are a tenacious and ambitious plant manager, this is the role for you!
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the operations for 40+ employees within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Implement Lean Six Sigma and 5s application to help reduce waste and generate cost saving projects.
- Ensure the plant is in accordance with OSHA safety regulations.
- Ensure all finished products are up to FDA, companies, and other governing bodies standards of quality.
- Work cross functionally with the sales and finance team to improve the plants PnL.
- Work directly with the production, engineering, manufacturing, and chemical batch teams to ensure on time delivery and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The Plant Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering field. Chemical engineering is a plus.
- Experience working with OSHA safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and 5s.
- 4+ years of experience working in the chemical industry.
- Experience working with the FDA and have a strong understanding of chemical quality standards.
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing plant environment.