Plant Manager Opportunity!
A renowned leader in the printing and labeling business is looking to hire a new Plant Manager out of Cincinnati, OH! This position will enable you to interact with key stakeholders and have a part in a business that continues to reach new heights. If you are looking to play an integral part with an organization at the forefront of their industry, this is the role for you!
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing site operations and directing business strategy
- Ensuring the plant is operating optimally through the promotion of best practices and manufacturing excellence
- Guiding the P&L; holding direct responsibility for managing cost by effective approval expenditures, OTIF, EBITDA, overtime effective budget monitoring and monthly variance
- Driving best practices and continuously driving improvement in safety. Quality, delivery and cost
- Holding accountability for plant performance and ensuring that manufacturing operations are linked with corporate objectives
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Operations/Lean Management (printing/packaging experience strongly preferred)
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or Business equivalent (must have 10 years' of leadership experience in manufacturing)
- Are well versed in Lean Principles or have had exposure serving as a change agent within manufacturing. Have coordinated complex transformational activities
- Expert business and communication skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- And more!