We have a current opportunity for a Plant Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Minnetonka. For further information about this position please apply.
Locations: Lenox, IA and Gaylord, MN
With over 100 years in the food industry, this company started as a small organization and has grown in to a multi-billion-dollar supplier of foodservice, food ingredients, and breakfast foods. They prioritize great people from there supervisors to there Vice President. They strive to be the best through bringing greatness within food and leadership.
- Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with plant and corporate procedures as well as compliance with customer and regulatory regulations.
- Provide coaching and development of plant staff to ensure effective leadership, collaboration and balance in achieving KPIs focused on safety, quality, customer service and productivity.
- Plan and supervise the design and progress of capital projects.
- Develops and implements financial and non-financial objectives including annual budget that serves as the plants operating plan.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve performance, meeting and exceeding plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor and set standards for operations and help identify and correct bottlenecks.
- Increase production asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs.
- Ten years in a related field to plant management
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Food Science, or management
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- Masters Degree in Engineering or Management *Preferred*
- Relocation assistance available