Title: Plant Services Specialist (Greater Boston)
Summary: A global pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a driven and motivated Plant Services Specialist to join their prosperous manufacturing plant in the Greater Boston Area. You will be a key asset who is responsible for ensuring the safety and efficiency of manufacturing and plant operations. In addition, you will provide a strong foundation for the company's rapid success by monitoring the use, process, and support of the plant's equipment and systems. If you possess a strong work ethic and you are committed to excellence and innovation, please apply now!
The Plant Services Specialist will be responsible for:
- Utilizing cGMP documentation practices and engineering maintenance requirements to execute PMP programs
- Performing maintenance, improvements, validation, and troubleshooting of plant equipment and utilities
- Follow and revise maintenance SOPs while following EHS, company, and state requirements
- Monitor, support and manage services (janitorial, HVAC, waste stream, Clean Utilities, etc.)
The Plant Services Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of related experience is required (pharma industry is preferred)
- Building Automation Systems experience required
- Must be willing to obtain the Boiler Specialist License
- HAZMAT trained
- Electrician and/or Fireman License is preferred
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Internal growth
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested in the Plant Services Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!