Our client is a world leader in consumer goods category with over 80,000 employee worldwide.
- Planning and realise the technical team capacity according to business plan to support production line technical support demand.
- Define, implement and improve technical management process and framework, including new product manufacturing technical feasibility study and process planning, acceptance and validation of new product launch with new machine and fixture; ramp up for new product launch or engineering change; daily technical management and quick reaction for trouble shooting; on line quality control measures and change management, TPM process etc.
- Organise engineer team for new product launch evaluation, machine / fixture planning, try run to meet the product launch project target.
- Develop and approve line or equipment / process concept and specification, design review and acceptance.
- Quality document planning, including FMEA, control plan, working instruction, checklist etc. continuous improvement of quality plan and keep consistency of all relative documentation and planning.
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Strong team player and leader with ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills