Join a fast-paced, high-energy startup in Syracuse, NY, and make a real impact on the planet! Looking for a Power Electronics Engineer to help design and develop cutting-edge motor-drive topologies. As the lead engineer, you will coordinate with internal and external teams to achieve program goals, and have opportunities to grow into key leadership positions.
- Designing and integrating power electronic circuits
- Troubleshooting control systems for power electronic products
- Leading PCB design review and testing
- Creating test procedures and simulation models
- Writing software and firmware
- Ensuring products meet safety standards
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering (Ph.D. preferred)
- 5+ years of power electronics engineering experience
- Strong hands-on skills with C/C++ and VHDL
- Knowledge of industry safety standards and PCB design using Altium & Hyperlynx
- Proactive and results-driven; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Apply now and be a part of something big!