Principal Equipment Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
A leading healthcare company is looking to add a Principal Equipment Engineer to their team at their Columbus, Ohio location. The Principal Equipment Engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality systems.
What You'll Do
- Conduct investigations to confirm engineering theories.
- Analyze results and apply technical judgement in making substantial adaptations and modifications.
- Provide input to the team manager on staffing decisions and provide technical mentoring.
- Provide analyses and advice to the senior division management.
- Create and coordinate the design solutions for novel or complex problems
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Cap Ex experience
- Experience in liquid powder capital expansion programs
- 8-10 years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 30-50%