Title: Process Development Engineer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
An industry leading Nutraceutical Manufacturing Organization is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Principal Process Engineer to join their team! The Principal Process Engineer will conduct investigations to troubleshoot and optimize processes that ensure optimal product and process functionality while collaborating directly with multiple departments to design, create, and implement groundbreaking products. If you are a curious, driven engineer looking to take the next step in your career, apply today!
As the Principal Process Engineer, you will:
- Lead design, development, implementation and optimization of processing equipment.
- Lead capital projects to investigate, troubleshoot, research, and optimize process design and implementation.
- Compile validation packages and assure all required documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide support to Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, and Validation for deviation investigations, change controls and CAPAs through participation on cross functional teams.
The Principal Process Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 2-8 years relevant industry experience in related discipline is preferred.
- 1 year minimum working in FDA or GMP environments.
- Great interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to shine in fact paced, multiproduct environments.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply today!