Role: Process Engineer
Incentives: Guaranteed $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
This company is committed to connecting the world by improving access to high-speed broadband. They are proud of their advanced products and strong partnerships with major telecommunications companies across the globe. Their mission is to improve safety, health, and overall quality of life by enabling better connectivity.
The process engineer will be responsible for…
- Drive improvements and optimize operations through continuous improvement and lean tools
- Participate and lead Kaizen events
- Build internal and external relationships using outstanding verbal and written communication
- Verify new processes and procedures are being followed, also identify areas of opportunity, and implement solutions
- Need 3 years of experience in production manufacturing (Plastic or Rubber industry is a plus)
- Use technical skills to monitor processes, evaluate, design, and implement manufacturing processes & operating systems
- Be technology-savvy to help automate and digitize procedures
- Demonstrable work experience creating CAD assembly drawings, and using Tooling Design, Solid Works, AutoCAD 2D, etc.
What you expect from the company…
- 401k with 6% company match and an additional automatic contribution of 3% of plan-eligible pay
- Multi-tier benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for employees and dependents: benefits start at day one
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid parental leave, Fitness & Weight-loss Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement, 11 paid company holidays, paid time off/vacation time, career development opportunities
- Collaborative culture that focuses on work & life balance, innovation, & teamwork.
Inclusive relocation assistance package