Title: Procurement Analyst
Company: A multinational electrical manufacturing company, is looking for a strong Procurement Analyst to join their global Center of Excellence team and provide a wide range of business activities in regards to technology system improvements, improving sourcing and purchasing processes, etc.
- Execute and plan strategic programs and activities globally between sourcing and procurement functions.
- Improve processes and/or compliance to increase efficiency.
- Develop new processes and work closely with various stakeholders.
- Lead trainings for global sourcing and procurement teams on polices, processes and systems.
- Analyze and resolve issues or concerns and participating/supporting audits as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in Procurement, Operations Strategy, or Supply Chain
- Experience leading multiple functions within supply chain including planning, procurement, manufacturing and quality
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Ariba, P2P, e-Auction, Microsoft 365, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Hybrid Flexibility- 2-3 days in office
- Relocation Assistance if needed
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Generous PTO
- 401k match
- Healthcare- Dental, Medical, Vision
- Strong Culture and Ability to Join a Growing, Stable Team!