Strategic Procurement Manager Fleet
This company is a disruptive new way of car rental. Their mission is your personal freedom: To make it possible for you to drive in the city without breaking the bank - or the environment in the simplicity of an app. With just one app, they put thousands of the world's coolest cars at your fingertips. Taking inspiration from a long line of pioneers in the automotive industry and still on the move to reinvent and innovate mobility. Today, with a global footprint of over 14,000 vehicles in 16 cities in 8 countries across Europe, they are one of the oldest and most significant car-sharing service providers in the market
- Category from the fleet area Maintenance, Repair, Operating and Production (MROP) or Insurance.
- The assumption and responsibility of another category from leasing, service providers or cooperation partners in the vehicle purchasing area round off your area of responsibility.
- You are responsible for the joint planning, implementation and completion of the award process in coordination with the fleet team and for the evaluation of contract conditions up to the recommendation of a resolution for the Board of Management
- First point of contact for contractual issues and represent an important interface between fleet management & legal department as well as the external partner
- You ensure that the requirements and contract contents are adhered to and enforced with external partners.
- You bring your experience into the design and further development of international framework agreements with service providers and manufacturers
- You have successfully completed your studies in the technical / business administration area
- You have at least three years of professional experience in purchasing or sales in the vehicle sector
- You speak business fluent German and English, additional language skills in Italian or Spanish are advantageous
- You have high social skills and assertiveness
- You show a high degree of flexibility and strong commitment
- You like to work in a team, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- The opportunity to work independently in an agile and creative environment in which every idea counts
- Internal and external development opportunities for personal and professional development
- Monthly mobility allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits to help keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, welcome days and global townhalls