Leading global company in the construction industry is looking for a new Project Procurement Manager. They are interested in anyone across Europe and offer flexible working from home opportunities. They have Over 7,000 employees across 150 branches globally and are undertaking a wide range of exciting projects across Europe. The company's culture is characterised by a focus on the training and development of its employees to support them in their career progression. They offer support and flexibility as to further mobility and offer further social benefits of a large and growing company.
- Support both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, Marketing etc
- Manage and negotiate with global suppliers and stakeholders
- Build and develop relationships with existing supplier base
- Identify appropriate suppliers and place orders with them
- Ensure products arrives on time and are of good quality by processing orders and tracking deliveries
- Focus on savings and cost reduction for all relevant projects
Skills and experience
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and suppliers, build and develop professional relationships.
- Able to analyse costs and data to make improvements.
- Strong procurement background with strategic buying experience
- Experience purchasing raw materials
- Engineering background is highly desirable
- German speaking is desirable but not required
- Flexible working opportunities
- Generous salary package
- Chance to be part of a diverse and multi-cultural team
If you are action oriented, results driven and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement then apply now.