Procurement Manager - IT Sourcing
A leading heavy manufacturing organization is currently seeking a skilled professional for a Procurement Manager role in Atlanta, GA. This organization is a leader in the industry and the role would allow for room for growth within the organization and exciting challenges for those looking to make the next step in their career.
- Ensure products and services are procured in the most cost and time efficient manner
- Conduct RFPs, sourcing projects, and strategic studies of various operational areas and vendors
- Work with IT stakeholders to define global delivery solutions to maximize the value of outsourcing service providers
- Manages supplier relationships and monitors contracts and compliance
- Negotiates and manages short and long-term IT contracts to ensure optimum cost and service
- Work cross functionally with other departments
- Works with key clients to develop IT category procurement strategies for various subcategories such as SaaS, Hardware, Software, Telecom, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience in Procurement within the Manufacturing industry required
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is required
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ERP Software experience required
- Previous experience managing annual spend of $50M+