Procurement Manager- Marketing
A leading Insurance Company is looking to expand their Procurement department starting with the development with a brand-new role! The Procurement Manager- Marketing is a key role with responsibilities for developing dynamic category strategies and plans to drive down the total cost of ownership, with a focus on quality, cost, delivery, risk, sustainability and diversity. Responsible for working with internal procurement teams and key business leaders to identify category objectives that align to and support key business objectives and strategies across all Marketing categories.
The Procurement Manager-Marketing will be responsible for:
* Developing the overall category strategy and managing complex category strategy implementation working collaboratively with business stakeholders and category research center of excellence.
* Influencing category strategy development by leveraging quantitative and qualitative internal and external category information including business needs, spend, risk, performance, market best practices.
* Establishing category metrics (Value Tracking, KPIs, SLAs, etc.), reports on realized value, category performance and category adherence by defining accountabilities for adherence tracking, analysis and reporting.
* Collaboratively develops and manages category demand plans and category purchasing adherence.
The Procurement Manager- Marketing should have the following qualifications:
* 5+ years of related experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Preferred CPSM, CSCP, Six Sigma
* Demonstrated success in procurement, category management roles
* Tuition Assistance
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* Internal Growth
* Work/ Life Balance
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager- Marketing role, then please don't wait to apply